Friday 23 April 2010

I fail at updates!

Ok, so I havnt updated for MONTHS!

I have been doing uni work.

My animation is actually finished and ready for handin. Its not as amazing as I hoped it would be, but, it's done. I'm treating it as a WIP. Once I've graduated, I'll be redoing it slowly, with more time, more money and better equipment hopefully.

So, I should probablly show you something huh?

Well I dont feel good about putting my movie online until its been handed in. So I wont be uploading it anywhere for a few weeks.

So make do with the pre production work...which I should have posted up ages ago.

So,How about some storyboard, storyline and character doctuments?

I'd give you storyboards...but its HUGE! and a huge chunk of it was actually animated differently or taken out because it just wouldnt work.


Well whatever. This post will mark the start of a stream of posts for different things.....all done....today...mwahahahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment